•Our 32 oz. Jar is practical and keeps Chia Seeds from spilling on the counter. The induction sealing ensures product freshness.
• A Tbsp. scoop is included in every container to easily measure the recommended intake value.
• Chia seeds are considered a super food. They may appear small in size, but they contain a full-sized amount of nutritional properties.
Organic Chia seeds are particularly known for their high content of omega-3,6,9 fatty acids and fiber. Hydrophilic properties allow Chia Seeds increase in size making them great thickeners in soups and also help you stay hydrated during endurance exercise.
• Their hydrophilic capabilities help create a sensation of fullness and they help promote a healthier gastrointestinal system.
• Chia Seeds are typically consumed raw, they are easily incorporated into meals and beverages, the possibilities are endless.
The mild, nutty flavor of Chia Seeds goes well with sweet and savory dishes.
• Chia Seeds are increasingly used in puddings, smoothies, energy bars, granola, baked goods and sprinkled on top of porridge and salads.
•Wunder Basket cares about the environment, which is why we offer a reusable container great for other grains.
• Wunder Basket provides USDA organic certified Chia Seeds which are Non-GMO, Kosher certified, gluten free and vegan friendly.
• All of our Chia Seeds are sourced in Santa Cruz, Bolivia in the heart of South America. They can be traced back to our sole source provider.