The Power of Breathing Techniques – Breathing Exercises for more Fitness, Health and Relaxation
We can survive for weeks without food and days without water, but only a few minutes without air.
Would it not be justified to presume that the air, which is more important for human survival than food or water, should live up to basic standards? How much air do we need for ideal breathing? And how should we breathe?
The amount of air that you breathe has the potential to change everything you believe about your body, your health and your performance.
In this book, you will discover the fundamental relationship between Oxygen and your body.
Increasing your Oxygen supply is not only healthy, it enables an increase in the intensity of your training and also reduces breathlessness. In short, you will notice an improvement in your health and more relaxation in your everyday life.
About the author, Lutz Schneider:
Ever since he studied the biology of evolution, over 20 years ago, he has been interested in marginal health subjects, which are often hidden from the main stream, but which are scientifically well accepted. He teaches this knowledge, not only to his students, but also reaches a wider audience in Germany with his various publications.
In his books, he speaks about subjects which are very close to his heart and on which he can pass on his own experiences. All of his publications, therefore, are based on indisputable scientific facts, but also encompass his own very personal experiences and knowledge.
Look forward to reading a lot of background information, experience reports, step-by-step instructions and secret tips which are tailor-made to your breathing technique and help you to become fitter, healthier and more relaxed.
Make sure to order this guidebook today to experience…
- … why the correct breathing technique has a great influence on our body
- … how you can improve your performance using the correct breathing technique
- … which exercises will help you to remove bad breathing habits quickly
Content of this book:
- About the author
- The Secret of Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide as the metronome of your Respiration
- Breathing through the nose is the key to success
- Light breathing as the key to success
- Reduce Injuries and Fatigue
- Breathing exercises during sport to improve physical performance
- Breathing Exercise for Relaxation
- Concluding Remarks