Have you ever considered meditating, but didn’t follow through because you thought it wasn’t for you? Have you ever asked, “What exactly is meditation anyway?” If you’ve already begun meditating, do you struggle to know when is the best time and how to go about it?
Meditation is one of the most misunderstood, yet incredibly beneficial practices out there, and chances are that you have a lot of questions. Whether you’re just curious, newly beginning your meditative journey, or already an advanced practitioner, The Meditation Transformation: How to Relax and Revitalize Your Body, Your Work, and Your Perspective Today is an informative and interesting guide to the basics of meditation from A to Z.
Beginning with the all-important “who” and ending with a comprehensive answer to the question “how,” this book will answer many of the following questions:
- Who should meditate? Find out exactly who the perfect candidates for this practice are. Are you one of them?
- What exactly is meditation? Though it has been performed for thousands of years, meditation is still a misunderstood activity. What qualifies as meditation?
- When is it appropriate to meditate? What time of day is best? Should you meditate every day? Discover the answers inside the pages of this book.
- Where should you meditate? Learn what a good atmosphere for meditation really is. Can you really meditate at work? Or is it best to do so at home, and if so, in which room?
- Why meditate? This is one of the most significant questions of them all, especially because most of its benefits are so little known. Of course, you are aware that it can reduce stress and bring peace of mind, but what about all of the other spectacular health benefits it can provide? And is it true that regular meditation can really improve your focus and your memory?
- How do you go about meditating? If you’ve already determined to begin, this is the big question. The various forms of meditation are not one-size-fits-all, so while this book provides you with the basic technique, it also takes you by the hand through several other variations that you can try.
Whatever your reasons are, it’s never a bad time to start, and by the time you’ve finished reading this book, you’ll be ready to adopt your own meditative practice as a vital part of your daily life. To learn more about the powerful benefits of meditation and experience them for yourself, download your copy of The Meditation Transformation: How to Relax and Revitalize Your Body, Your Work, and Your Perspective Today now!