HOW DO YOU MANAGE STRESS AND ANXIETY?
Does shouting at kids give you stress headaches? Does your anxiety make you binge eat or forget to eat? Do other people’s emotional dramas leave you feeling depleted?
Are you ready to find more peace, joy and satisfaction in your life?
In this book, Leah Skurdal shares valuable skills she has gained over 25 years of experience managing stress and anxiety. Leah learned through years of practice how to balance family life and work life with her spiritual life to create more joy, peace and harmony.
In this guidebook for managing stress and anxiety, you will learn tools to
- Calm down before you blow up
- Quit adding to the emotional drama
- Heal your tension headache and stress stomach ache
- Listen with your heart so you make higher level decisions
- Get out of fear and into what you love
- Connect to your Higher Purpose
This book is full of amusing, quirky, powerful stories and life-changing exercises that you can apply in your life today. Get started now creating more of what you DO want in your life!