Test your North Carolina smarts with this engaging trivia book. North Carolina Trivia is filled with interesting questions and answers about the who, what, when, where, and how of the Tar Heel State. You’ll discover countless facts about the history, culture, people, and places of this great state, including:
– Where Andrew Jackson was born
– The Biltmore Mansion
– How many militiamen North Carolina provided during The War of 1812
– Where the world’s largest painting is stored
– Who was named the 1985 NBA Rookie of the Year with the Chicago Bulls
– How many tobacco seeds there are to an ounce
– And more! With facts ranging from the well-known to the not-so-well-known, North Carolina Trivia will provide hours of entertainment and education. Sure to delight every native and those just passing through, too!