Breastfeeding may be natural, but it isn’t always easy. Mama Knows Breast is the essential new-mom’s guide to nursing—full of friendly, frank, and reassuring advice. Here is all the information you need to get through breastfeeding’s ups and downs, including:
• How to position your baby for optimum results
• How to cope with unexpected leaks, ill-fitting clothes, and sleep deprivation
• When, where, and how to breastfeed in public
• How your spouse can help
• Anecdotes from moms who’ve experienced it all—and lived to tell about it
• Tips on pumping, stockpiling, weaning, and more
Written by journalist and mom Andi Silverman—with a foreword by pediatrician Dr. Stephanie Freilich—Mama Knows Breast provides the straight scoop on breastfeeding your baby in the real world. Think of it as your new “breast” friend.