Frontier Co-op Organic Elderberries are a common ingredient in jams, syrups, juices, and wine. Due to their tangy taste, they also mix well with pies, crumbles, and other sweet treats. This versatile product complements teas and warming winter cordials alike! These elderberries are certified organic, and no artificial additives or chemicals are used at any stage of harvesting and processing.
Elderberries are perfect with other fruits, and their earthy undertones are emphasized most when used in jams and jellies. You can also spice the berries up with cloves and cinnamon to make a quick and delicious treat!
Best uses: Teas, jams, chutneys (Indian cuisine sauces), crumbles, pancakes, syrups, ice cream, homemade popsicles, sauces, pies
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Certified Organic
- Kosher certified, non-irradiated
- The perfect addition to other fruits
- A popular ingredient for tea, sweet syrups, and desserts
- Botanical name: Sambucus nigra