A baby is on the way! And now is the ideal time, new mama, to think through your self-care practices and ensure you have wellness habits and monitoring plans that can sustain your wellness for the duration of your pregnancy and even once baby arrives.
Thoughtfully created to support pregnant women, this pregnancy wellness planner allows you space to develop and practice new self care strategies, pay attention to your pregnancy, mindfully connect to your partner, monitor your wellness, and organize the many changes all in the same spot as your schedule and to-do list.
One of the most supportive gifts you can give to yourself or a soon-to-be mom you love.
– Undated weekly spreads allow you to plan for wellness in the same spot as schedule and to-dos
– Planning tools to help you adjust to changing household routines, plan for meals, and delegate helpful tasks more easily
– Baby tracking sheets to monitor your newborn’s wellness for 4 weeks
– Reflection prompts & visual monitoring tools to increase effective communication with health care providers or help you notice a need for additional support
– Flexible use & supportive of your specific self-care needs
– Inspired by perinatal research
PLANNER DETAILS & CONTENTS:
– 194 pages
– 52 undated weekly planner spreads
– 12 monthly planner pages
– 8.5 x 10.5
– Attractive hardcovers and durable index dividers designed to last the year
– Example use pages
Made in the United States