Is your child’s bedtime a nightly struggle? Is bedtime something that both you and your child dread each and every day?
If bedtime is more battle than bliss for you and your child, then you need Bedtime Stories For Kids Vol 3: A collection of over 25 short meditation stories to reduce anxiety, learn mindfulness, increase relaxation, and help children fall to sleep fast (ages 2-6, 6-12, 3-5) which was written specifically for children between the ages of 2-12 to help them drift off to sleep with a mindfulness meditation story.
This collection of over 25 short mindfulness meditation stories is designed to be interesting and engaging for both parent and child. Each story is written to grab and hold the attention of your child and keep them interested and engaged from beginning to end while also instructing them in mindfulness and relaxation techniques that will reduce anxiety and encourage sleepiness. Your child will love imagining themselves sledding down a snowy hill, baking delicious surprise cookies, growing a garden of their very own, and so much more! Mindfulness meditation and relaxation techniques are useful for both children and adults and are known to increase and improve sleep quality and duration, so don’t just buy this book for your child: Buy it for you, too! You will be glad that your child is drifting off to sleep easier than ever as they learn the mindfulness meditation and visualization techniques for improved sleep, and you may find the very same is happening to you, too!
- Written to engage an audience of children between the ages of 2-12
- Specially designed to spark your child’s attention and pull them into each story
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation techniques are written as a part of each story
- Children don’t notice they are learning techniques to calm and relax themselves
- Stories are short and easy to read
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation techniques can be used outside of bedtime, too
- Mindfulness meditation has been demonstrated to reduce anxiety in both children and adults!
- Mindfulness meditation has been shown to increase and improve sleep quality and duration for both children and adults!
- Bonus chapter with a simple centering exercise that has been shown to decrease stress and increase daily contentment
If you have ever dreaded the bedtime battle with your child, then Bedtime Stories For Kids Vol 3: A collection of over 25 short meditation stories to reduce anxiety, learn mindfulness, increase relaxation, and help children fall to sleep fast (ages 2-6, 6-12, 3-5) was written just for you. Adults and children alike benefit from learning mindfulness meditation and relaxation techniques, so don’t wait! Buy this book right now so you can both begin benefitting from it tonight. You and your child both deserve to sleep well and that is what engaging with the mindfulness meditation and relaxation techniques that have been demonstrated to work time and time again can off